Chip sealing is a surface treatment designed to prolong pavement life span and provide a smooth road surface. Chip sealing can be used on both new or aging pavements.
Benefits of chip sealing include:
- Improved driving comfort
- Protection from oxidation, aging and traffic wear
- Fast application with quick return to traffic
- Reduced vehicle maintenance, fuel costs and travel time
Our services include:
- Emulsion application and spreading
- Asphalt Rubber production and application
- Traffic control
Contact us today to determine if chip sealing is right for your road.